Public Lot Hold Policy
To purchase a lot directly from the developer:
- To put a lot on hold, phone Beaverbrook at 780-484-4389.
- Your lot will be held for seven days.
- Beaverbrook Communities will prepare a Lot Purchase Agreement. You must complete the agreement and provide a 20% deposit for the total price of the lot within the seven day period.
- Remaining balance is due in 90 days.
To challenge a lot put on hold:
- Provide Beaverbrook with a 20% deposit of the total lot price.
- Beaverbrook Communities will notify the current lot holder.
- The current lot holder will be given 48 hours (not including weekends or statutory holidays) to complete the Lot Purchase Agreement and provide their 20% deposit or release the lot.
- If current lot holder releases the lot, the challenger will be required to complete a Lot Purchase Agreement.